In partnership with OLP Robotics, LCT offers customised process automation solutions and project management from concept to complete turnkey system, specific to your business's process requirements. This covers software sales and support, process automation and project management, as well as quality refurbished robots.
Software sales and support includes the installation, training and ongoing technical support of RobotWorks and Robotmaster offline programming software packages as well as robot programming services for industrial automation.
Benefits and features of offline programming include:
- Create new programs in the engineering office whilst the real robot is running production
- All program and CAD setup files (company IP) are retained for future reference and backups
- Fast programming time makes low volume production runs economical
- Mathematically precise and repeatable motion
- Compatibility with multiple robot brands, not limiting the purchaser to a single OEM
- Simple to use in-built tools to aid in path generation
- CAD simulation allows reach and collision testing of the entire work cell prior to purchasing robots or equipment