About Laser Cladding Powders
LCT offers a complete range of laser cladding powders including Metals, Alloys and Carbide blends.
Typical laser cladding powder which LCT offers, among others, are:
- Cobalt based alloys: Alloy 1, Alloy 6, Alloy 12, T-400, T800 and many more.
- Nickel based alloys: Alloy 625, Alloy C-276, NiCrBSi, NiCrSiBCuMo and many more.
- Iron based alloys: Stainless steel 316L, Stainless Steel 431 and many more...
- Carbides and Carbide blends:
- Cast Tungsten Carbide (CTC) / Fused Tungsten Carbide (FTC)
- Spherical Cast Tungsten Carbide (sCTC)
-Macroline Tungsten Carbide (MTC)
- Carbide blends like CTC/NiSF52HRC 60/40% and many more...
Carbides are used as hard phase with Ni based alloy blends. These powder blends are common used for PTA-welding, laser cladding, spray/fuse coating applications for wear protection. Coatings are very dense and resistant against wear by abrasive grains or particle erosion/abrasion.
Available Size Ranges:
-180+53µm, -160+63µm, -150+53µm, -125+45µm, -106+45 µm and many more!
The most generally industrial used laser cladding materials and grain sizes are listed. If products other than listed in our catalogue are required, please contact our sales team.